Nancy McCabe’s work has also been cited in:
- Kirsch, Claire. “One Book Launch. . . Nine Venues.” Publisher’s Weekly, March 24, 2015. Mentions Nancy McCabe’s participation in national launch party for Every Father’s Daughter: 24 Women Writers Remember Their Fathers.
- Biondolillo, Chelsea. “What Can Sonnets Teach Us about Essays? The Benefit of Strict Form” in Brevity, September 12, 2013, discusses “Can This Troubled Marriage Be Saved?”
- Parson, Bethany. “Intercountry Adoption: China’s New Laws Under the 1993 Hague Convention,” New England Journal of International and Comparative Law, June 2009 cites Meeting Sophie.
- Juffer, Jane. Single Mother: The Emergence of the Domestic Intellectual, New York University P, 2006 cites Meeting Sophie.
- Delaney, David. The Spatial, the Legal, and the Pragmatics of World-Making: Nomospheric Investigations, Routledge/Cavendish 2011 draws key examples from After the Flashlight Man.
- Donnelly, Dianne. Establishing Creative Writing as an Academic Discipline, Multilingual Matters, 2010, quotes comments on creative writing workshops.
- Mintz, Steven. Huck’s Raft: A History of American Childhood, Harvard UP, 2004, cites “Glory, Glory, Hallelujah, Teacher Hit Me with a Ruler: Gender and Violence in Subversive Children’s Songs.”
- Weiser, M. Elizabeth, “Can Women Survive the Creative Writing Workshop” extensively cites Nancy McCabe’s research on gender and the creative writing workshop.