Nancy has done radio and TV interviews in Detroit/Port Huron MI, Knoxville TN, Washington D.C., Poughkeepsie NY, Milwaukee WI, USA Radio Network, Minneapolis MN, Ocala FL, CyberStation USA, Lincoln NE, Bradford PA, and Fayetteville AR, as well as interviews with newspapers including The Christian Science Monitor.
- In the Spotlight: Nancy McCabe, Heather Vogel Frederick
- Little Houses to Little Women — Canadian Broadcast Corporation – Prince Edward Island
- Crossing the Blue Willow Bridge featured on Bee Brahm’s “What’s It to Ya?” documentary, “My Native Home” | Airdate 2/17/12
- Creativity and the Marketplace: Interview with Nancy McCabe | August 6, 2010
- “A Little Too Close to Home: Writing about Family” in Soaring | Winter 2012
- “How True is That Memoir?” in Christian Science Monitor/ January 18, 2006