- “Why Clogging is not Blogging and Blogging is not Clogging,” Pitt-Bradford Bloggers, March 2016.
Spalding University MFA Program Blog
- “One Mean Bad Kid: A Week as a Writer in the Schools in South Carolina,” Spalding MFA Faculty Blog, December 2015.
- “My Role Model is a Roll of Toilet Paper: Writing with Passion and the Limits of Machines,” MFA Spalding Faculty Blog, May 2015.
- “Retrieved Memories: Finding a Past Self in Childhood Books,” Spalding University MFA Faculty Blog, September 2014.
- “On Not Killing Off Your Characters,” Spalding University MFA Faculty Blog, January 2014.
- “My Medium-sized House on the Prairie: Preserving Culture Through Books,” Spalding University MFA Faculty blog, June 2012.
- “The Importance of a Title,” Spalding University MFA Faculty blog, March 2011.
All Things Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “On the Trail of Laura Ingalls Wilder,” All Things Laura Ingalls Wilder by Marie Tschopp, December 2014.